Great XC statements I saw this week!!!!!

trample the WEAK and hurdle the DEAD


Monday, February 8, 2010

running with fleetfeet

Today was my first run since I have been sick. Iwent to Fleetfeet to meet up with the Mizuno reps were they brought all of the latest Mizuno running shoes. I got the chance to run in the new Mizuno Wave Elixir 6. Talk about great. I know what I want for my birthday this year. These shoes are not even on the market right now they are so new. We ran a 6 mile run and I found out quick that these shoe had great redound and was a bit more narrow than the older model. The fit was better for my foot. It had a very light feel even thought the shoe was not that much lighter in true weight than the old model it sure felt like it.

For my first day back on running it was a good brisk pace and my partners on the run where just as excited about the shoes. In all I think today was a great day for a run. I am already looking forward to tomorrows run, but it is to bad it will not be in the New Mizuno Wave Elixir 6.

Followers