Great XC statements I saw this week!!!!!

trample the WEAK and hurdle the DEAD


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My new COACH


Today I went to Fred T Foard to talk to a man by the name of Colonel Crowe. My mom and Dad wanted me to talk with him about being my running coach. I was very excited and I really liked him. I want to make it to the Olympics and he is going to help me train and work on my speed and times and I cannot wait to start. I have one week of training left after this week before my 1/2 marathon in Charlotte and then I get to start training with my NEW coach. My new coach reminds me of Steve Prefontaine and has a great back ground. I will keep you all posted as to how my training goes. I have a day off today. This poster is exactly how I feel at this moment. I cannot wait to start my training with colonel CROWE

Followers