Great XC statements I saw this week!!!!!

trample the WEAK and hurdle the DEAD


Saturday, February 20, 2010

My fastest MILE todate....

Today I ran my fastest mile at 447. A pace of 4 min and 47 sec is my best effort yet. I was so surprised because my legs felt like mashed potatoes and the first 30 mins of my work out was terrible. I could not find a pace to work out and almost called it quits for the day. Mom was with me pushing me and she got me moving and then I wanted to see how my pace was and she did the timing. That was the quickest mile I have ever ran. I also worked on my half mile pace and came in 2 min and 38sec 2 times in a row. We also worked on my sprinting and pushing myself at the finish line to get that last bit of energy to practice beating the guys at the final run to the finish line. We did allot of stretching today and my legs feel pretty good. I will be running a long run tomorrow and I am looking forward to it.

Followers