Great XC statements I saw this week!!!!!

trample the WEAK and hurdle the DEAD


Thursday, February 4, 2010

my first blog post

Today is my first post to my running blog.  My favorite pasttime is running.  I eat sleep and drink running.  I ran my first 1/2 marathon in Dec 2009 and I have two more in March of 2010.  My ultimate goal is to be in the Olympics.  I want to compete for the US and take GOLD.

I plan to post my running experiences as I have them good bad or otherwise.   Over the past 8 months I have tracked my trainning, eating and my workour preformace, but I run into so many areas that I need another runner to bounce an idea off  or ask how to handle a trainning issue and so many other things and It needs to be someone beside my Mom. (sorry Mom) 

For instance today was a terrible training day.  I fell right out after a few intervals.  I was so desperate  to run today I ignored the way I felt and ran anyway.  You have to know that here in NC we have had snow and rain all weekend and then all week until today and I was dying to run, so I pushed myself to run.  I am so worried about getting out of shape with everyday that passes. 

Does anyone know how long it takes to fall out of shape?


So this will be my blog tracking all of my expriences on my way to winning the GOLD!!!!  Looking forward to sharing.

Followers