Great XC statements I saw this week!!!!!

trample the WEAK and hurdle the DEAD


Sunday, February 21, 2010

Great training continues

Today my training continued on a strong note. I did 4 miles in 21 min and 12sec, which was about 10 sec quicker than normal. After that I did 3-half miles in 2 min and 60 sec, a 3 min and a 3 min and 1sec run. I was feeling very strong and good today. Yesterdays improvements seemed to be taking hold. My overall pace has picked up and I can hold it. After that I did 2 steep hill climb intervals. The first interval was on pavement up the hill and my time was 60 sec up the hill and 30sec on the grass and my time up was 60 sec up and 30 sec down, so both was where the same. I am trying to run on different surfaces to get ready for a cross country team. I want to find a coach and or a team to run for soon. I finished up my day with a half mile in 2 mins and 50 sec. Today was a great day. Tomorrow I will be going to Fleetfeet to run with the group for a 6 mile run. Fill you in later.

Followers