Great XC statements I saw this week!!!!!

trample the WEAK and hurdle the DEAD


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

UP DATE!!! Work hard or go home!!!

Well it has been a good while since an up date. I ran my final 1/2 marathon on March 20th and finished 35th overall and ran it in 1:35. Just about the same as my last 1/2 marathon. This one was in High Point and the course was very hard. I am now going to focus on my training with my coach. We started working on the 16th and again on the 22 and he is going to challenge me. I had a tough day on Monday but I loved it. Coach Crowe is giving me allot to think about and has a plan for my training. I am very excited and I leave my training day with the coach looking forward to my next training day. I have a blast with it even though it is hard. I have another training day on Friday and I can not wait to work hard.

Followers