Great XC statements I saw this week!!!!!

trample the WEAK and hurdle the DEAD


Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Great Statement from Michael Phelps


"The point of competition is to compete. It's to take on the biggest challenge. When you compete against the very best, it makes you better; I don't care if someone is twenty times better, or one-tenth better. I want to race the best. I hate to lose. But I was not afraid to lose. I am never afraid to lose." Michael Phelps
Just a few weeks ago I raced at the Hog Jog and it was great. My competition was amazing. I had such a great time talking with them after the race. I felt luck to run with college runners and the winner of the race just went professional in running. I had a BLAST. I did not win the overall race but I won my age group and I learned so much.


Followers